Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

---684HP / 832TQ Silverado RST Turbo - gR2KX Participant - See Videos---

Old 12-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ---684HP / 832TQ Silverado RST Turbo - gR2KX Participant - See Videos---

Update! : See NEW VIDEO RIGHT BELOW

http://www.vimeo.com/17395001

Hello guys! Here is my truck up for sale again. I kind of halfheartedly tried to sell her last year to buy my first exotic, but instead kept her after the new car purchase. Unfortunately, I have to let it go now. Since then, the truck has had the wrap removed and the original Regency RST paint and stripe scheme put back on the car. Also it has participated in the famous Gold Rush Rally 2010, where it got great exposure to plenty of exotic cars and fun!
MAKE ME AN OFFER!! FULL FINANCING AVAILABLE. MUST SELL ASAP. Make me an offer I can't refuse.75k Invested!! Truck has recently went through a Complete Stringent Appraisal by Auto Appraisal Network and is PRICED TO SELL!- see Link Below FM Value is $47500 and Insurance Repacement Value is $78500. Wow, I hate to do this. I've been building this since i purchased this truck new from the dealership in Nov 2005. It was a limited production Chip Foose Designed Regency Silverado. As you know with any legend like Chip Foose, once a legendary builder passes away, anything they were involed with becomes a COLLECTIBLE. Unfortunately, there are no more Regency Trucks being built with the collapse of the economy so whatever is left on the market is all there is on the market. Almost all of the Original Foose parts built by regency still exist on the Truck for the Exception of the Swapped Hood, Door Handles, wheels, and shaved Tailgate. This Truck is amazing to drive. Its an awesome experience to Destroy sports cars of all types while cruising on the highway in a Truck for that matter all while carrying a sofa or BBQ Pit! You can break traction on this truck on 24" cast Chrome wheels if you slam on the gas at 25mph then hear the blow off valve immediately after. 684HP with 832TQ will do that. If you have ever driven a Turbo Car then you know what fun it is and you may never go back to naturally aspirated. Did I mention it gets 17.2 MPG!! The Video below shows passes at 13.2 and 13.8 with the 5.3L Motor. Truck currently has run 12.2 in the 1/4mile as it sits and with lighter wheels upfront it should run high 11's. If you change the stall converter then the truck should run mid 11's. Yes I said an 11 SECOND TRUCK and Yes others will be afraid, lol.
The Truck has been in Sport Truck Magazine and is due for a feature upon completion of the Audio, so whoever gets it can work in their name in the Mag. Also the Audio system has been split into two stages. Stage one is complete. Once stage two is finished it will be ready for a feature in Performance Auto and Sound Magazine, as long as it is done with the same Audio Company that started the build in Hayward, CA. It’s won 13 Trophies and Counting. It has full power everything, never been abused or driven abusively. This Truck gets so many thumbs up and camera phone pics taken whenever I take it out for a Drive. Most miles are Highway cruising miles(55k) and show traveling miles but the built 6.0 swapped motor only has about 18,000mi. Just undergone a full retune using HP Tuners, 684HP (667RWHP), 832TQ (694RWTQ). Truck sounds wicked considering it a remote mount system and has no cats (still have them). This truck Moves. I can throw in a solid colored themed vehicle wrap (matte black, etc). I purchased in 05 for 45k. Still have all the takeoff parts. I've invested a lot of time and effort and about 30k on top od the purchase price. I can arrange a viewing for serious buyers. Call me at 510-754-5832 or email at ceo_corporate@yahoo.com. I can email you the Appraisal reports upon request. ASKING $24,850

2005 Silverado RST Mods List
13 Time Award Winner
Interior Features
• Black molded carpet
• Deep-tinted windows
• Sport-enhanced, carbon-masked dash kit
• Polished aluminum brake, gas and emergency brake pedals
• Custom stainless steel dash w/red illuminated gauges and red needles
• Custom Fiberglass Center Console with cup holder and enclosed 10" Subs
• Revolver style *****
• Custom Painted dash with 3 Integrated Gauge Pods
• Three Carbon Fiber Autometer Gauges (Air/Fuel, Trans Temp, Boost)
• Corbeau Racing Seats with 5 Point harness
Engine & Performance Features
• 684 HP (570 RWHP), 832 ft lbs TQ (694 RWTQ)
• Color-keyed fuel injection cover
• MSD insulated spark plug wires
• STS Turbo System with upgraded T67 Turbo
• STS Turbo Intercooler
• Custom Color Matched Red Powder-coated Turbo & Intercooler Piping
• Hyphy Wheels 707 (Front 22" x 8.5" 35/245) (Rear, 24" x 10.5" 35-305)
• SSBC Heavy-duty performance brakes w/oversize slotted two-wheel disc brake rotors w/color keyed caliper
• JBA Ceramic headers and Regency SS exhaust tips
• Regency Ground Force sport-tuned front and rear suspension including front coils, rear hangers, rear shackles, rear bumpstops and nitrogen gas-charged shocks
• 6.0L Engine Swap from 5.3L
• Stock Short block w/ ARP Rod Bolts
• Built heads (crane cams valve springs, titanium retainers, Hardened Seats, Thunder Racing Push Rods, ARP head studs)
• Comp Cams Custom One-off Cam
• 60LB Injectors
• Performance Fuel Pump
• Intake Air Temperature Sensor Relocation after Methanol Spray
• TIAL Blow Off Valve
• ASP Pulley
• Snow Performance Methanol Injection Kit
• Fully Built 4L60e Transmission
• 2800 Stall Converter
• Auburn POSI
• Royal Purple Motor, Trans and Differential Oil

Exterior Features
• Ram Air Hood by Good Hood
• Chrome Bullet Clip door handles w/color-keyed backing plate
• Billet aluminum grille w/color-keyed insert
• Stainless steel emblems
• Billet license plate frames
• Color-keyed bow tie
• Color-keyed factory mirrors
• Color-keyed front spoiler w/driving lights (lights currently removed)
• Front spoiler billet insert
• Foose Designed Rear Wing
• Color-keyed rear steel roll pan w/molded exhaust ports
• Line-X Bed Spray
• Custom Made Aluminum Wheel Well Cover for Bed by Sam's Signs
• Black Locking Gas Door
• Street Scene Shaved Tailgate Handle Kit
• Anzo Black Headlights
• Anzo Black LEDTail Lights
• Recon Black LED 3rd Brake Light

I need to make some Financial moves, so I gotta let this one go. I’ll get another project in the future...
Image URL’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kUmCQDgP_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y31GIbaz18s

Last edited by TWISTED SilverBullet; 12-08-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Launching!

gR2kx Images

Old 12-09-2010, 07:53 PM
formerly Moze (2/24/2012)

684HP / 832TQ will do that....Truck currently has run 12.2 in the 1/4mile as it sits and with lighter wheels upfront it should run high 11's.

How is it making that much power and running that slow? Honest question.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 12-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Moze
684HP / 832TQ will do that....Truck currently has run 12.2 in the 1/4mile as it sits and with lighter wheels upfront it should run high 11's.

How is it making that much power and running that slow? Honest question.
I think jg53 just clarified that for you. Ask any one of the forum members who have met me in person or has seen it at the track. It does what it supposed to. I haven't spent all the necessary hours testing and tuning different combinations of stall converters and tune settings, tires etc. I basically built it and took it to the Track Once with new motor and setup. For a first run, those times are actually quite good. Ask anybody who drags trucks.

Originally Posted by jg53
^ You understand.

Anyways its...

SOLD

ONLY TOOK ONE TEST DRIVE
Old 12-10-2010, 12:11 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Nice truck, congrats on the quick sale.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:09 AM
12 Second Club

500hp is not a big deal on this site. but nice job on the sale, didnt take long
Old 12-12-2010, 06:01 AM
TECH Resident

glad this truck finally sold, i remember when you had it for sale like 2 years ago. got tired of going to that thread only to find out it was this truck lol.